Bridal hair with flowers are an elegant and practice method that allows you to keep your face clear. The good point of this hairstyle is that it allows you to show a touch of quirky day keeping the hairpins, and retro hairstyle with curls in the evening!
The advantage of braid is that it adapts to every woman. Bridal hair with flowers is not just to keep the face clear when temperatures are high. Just what you want when temperatures rise, the braid is adopted even when the temperatures begin to drop.
How to make bridal hair with flowers?
- Start by drawing the line in the middle.
- Get then the crown at the level of the neck.
- Make a plate and tie it with a rubber band.
- Roll it on itself to create a bun that then bind with a rubber band rather broad.
- Nothing could be easier! As you realize, hairstyle leaves a large strand on the left side. This will serve to make the braid that will be the crown will pass from one side of the head.
- Finally vaporizes a cloud of hairspray for hold and shine guaranteed.
The ponytail that results should be quite high. Once bound the hair, separates the tail into two equal parts.
- Making bridal hair with flowers require a certain amount of matter. Whatever type of braid, is better to have your hair a bit thick to prevent the braid would be tiny. If this is not the case, you can opt for braided ponytail hairstyles; you may get a little aesthetic result.
- Bridal hair with flowers is easy to be carried away but you would be impossible to achieve the effect on the back of the hair.
Conclusion: The summer season is ideal to try new techniques and ways to tie your hair. Bridal hair with flowers is very feminine; this style is one of the favorite hairstyles for women when summer approaches. It allows you to free your face and giving a twist to the hippie look.