Your hair is greasy, oily and without vitality? To get rid of greasy hair and restore lightness to your hair, there are solutions. Here are some tips how to get rid of greasy hair.
Why your hair is greasy?
Oily hair due to frequent disruption of the sebaceous glands that secrete sebum on the scalp. If imbalanced, this natural fatty substance, usually responsible for protecting the hair, is produced in large quantities. Result: the hair becomes shiny and heavy, they are greasy.
Several reasons may explain this phenomenon:
1) Stress, nervousness
2) Hormonal imbalance
4) The Fatigue
5) An unbalanced diet
6) Using too rich or poorly shampoos
Solutions against greasy hair
You have a greasy hair?. Do not panic. To find a healthy, light hair, follow our advice:
1) Wash your hair every two days or every day if necessary with a mild shampoo suitable for oily hair without stressing the lengths to not dry out. If possible, choose a product with a neutral pH to regulate excess sebum without stripping the hair.
2) Avoid rubbing your scalp not to excite the sebaceous glands: a light massage to stimulate it without attacking is enough.
3) If possible, use warm or cold water.
4)Apply if need a conditioner, taking care not to touch the roots;
5) Do not overdo the hair dryer and away as possible from the roots.
6) Take a course of zinc to regulate sebum secretion.
7) Drink herbal teas nettle.
8) Eat a balanced diet rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains and protein, but low in sugar or fat.
9) For beautiful hair, a healthy lifestyle is essential.
Recipe of care in making oneself against to get rid of greasy hair
– Mix 5 tablespoons of green clay powder which has absorbent properties deemed with a little water to make a thick paste.
– Add 3 drops of essential oil of rosemary or thyme and apply to the root of your hair.
– Leave on for five to ten minutes and rinse thoroughly with clean water.